Saturday, May 28, 2005

big day coming up

in a few hours' time, it will be the culmination of 4 months of hard work completed with the reception of the Body and Blood of Christ.

today is the big day for my first holy communion students. today, they finally receive for the first time, the Body and Blood of Christ. and so timely too, since tomorrow is the Feast of Corpus Christi.

how time flies. it was a little bit more than four months ago when i started teaching these children with my mom. i was so nervous and didn't know where to start. but the Holy Spirit guided me in every lesson and with the great help of my mom, we all made it through.

i am a bit nervous and i couldn't sleep immediately last night. there are so many things to do. it feels like i'm going to have them all married. well, married to Jesus Christ, of course.

i hope all my children will do well today and come to know the fullness of God's love.

No comments: