Thursday, January 01, 2009

Remembering my father ... Bye Pa!

My father died this morning.

I had just celebrated New Year's at a good friend's house. I was asleep and I had woken up to go to the toilet. I received a text from my brother and mother saying there had been an emergency. I immediately thought one of my brothers was hurt due to the fireworks. But when I called, our eldest said "You know Papa ..." and something like he passed away this morning. And we both broke down crying.

For all my friends reading this, please pray for the repose of the soul of my father. For those in Manila, the wake is at Immaculate Heart of Mary Parish beside Claret School in Diliman, Quezon City.

I will go home probably tomorrow or Saturday and stay a week.

Thank you for all those who sent their messages already. I really appreciate all of them.

God bless.

No comments: