Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Lessons learned on the Milan/Verona trip

1. Travel light - c/o Chas. She was forced to not take any more than she needed to and she travelled lightly and peacefully. I, on the other hand, had a few extras which I didn't use. :) And I had difficulty with my bag which almost begged to be carried by two people.

2. Travel with good company - c/o Chas, Anna, Ethel. Yes, travelling with people you don't like will just be a guaranteed flop. So, thank God, I had my children instead ... love you three! Mwah!

3. Travel with a light hand bag - c/o Ethel. A very practical advice! I have been lightening my bag eversince! Ethel suggested that I take out things that I didn't use throughout the day and so I did. According to her, very poetically said "Not only will you feel better, you will be lighter, not just in your life, but in everything". And she even added something like ... and you will become a better worker ... I forgot. Please excuse my age. ahahaha.

4. Travel with a smile - c/o Anna. Anna is trigger-happy with the camera and tends to take pictures at will. So, for those unguarded moments, always wear a smile, because as the saying goes "You never know who's falling in love with your smile!" :) And so that you don't come out with a frown on your undeveloped digital pics! :)

No comments: