Saturday, January 26, 2008

of wanderers ...

it seems that if you search "wanderer" on google, tons of web pages and blogs will come out containing that term ... i guess there are a lot of people on this journey called life and they see themselves as wanderers, looking for a final destination, or just going with the flow, but nonetheless, travelers that wander ...

i guess i'm one of them. i don't exactly know where life is taking me or where i'm taking my life. i like to think of myself as a wanderer looking for answers ... and since i travel a lot and have traveled most of my life, i see that my physical travails are part of a journey to a destination whether it be to find my purpose in life or to find out who i really am. i don't know where it will lead me or what tales will come out of it but it reassures me that there are people that share my journey ... kindred wanderers in spirit.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I miss you. *hugs*